Thoroughly creeped out by the new attractions coming to Knott’s Scary Farm this year? Well don’t worry, you still have all of the returning favorites to sate the remaining part of your appetite of fear!
Let’s talk everyone’s favorite Mistress of the Dark, Elvira! Elvira is back in an all new show, Elvira’s Danse Macabre, featuring insane dance and comedy performances. The one of a kind performance from the Queen of Halloween “will transport guests to a masquerade ball full of music, dance and humor.” Where’s the only place you can see her this Halloween season? Knott’s Scary Farm.
Are ya’ll ready for a hanging? Because The Hanging is back! This year, the popular live stage show in Calico Square is bringing another heaping of pop culture through comedy, special effects, pyro, and stunts with The Hanging®: Finding Gory. The Hanging is a no-holds-barred assault on pop culture’s most infamous moments of the past year. A must see parody!
But Nerds Doing Stuff! What about the MAZES?! Don’t fret, dear reader. Here’s what’s back for your nightmares!
PARANORMAL, INC. – The Haunting of Hayden Hill: Last year’s groundbreaking Paranormal Inc. maze will return to Knott’s Scary Farm this year. Featuring high flying aerial stunts and scares, guests investigate a haunted hospital where the patients were tortured for decades by deranged doctors and nurses. Demonic spirits of the murdered victims have been detected throughout the mysterious halls, while evil medical staff prowl for new patients to torture.
The Dead of Winter: Wendigo’s Revenge – Deep in the frozen tundra, the realm of a treacherous snow queen has been usurped by her evil minion, the horrific wendigo. She may be dead, but her evil spell hasn’t been lifted: The dead cannibals have risen from their snowy graves as hungry creatures feast on the surrounding villages. During the chaos, the queen’s prized possession, the horrific wendigo, has seized control of her throne, ready to prey upon any unsuspecting visitors who enter the borders of its icy domain.
Trick-or-Treat: Take a brave step forward and ring the witch’s doorbell…trick or treat, which will it be? After surviving her grisly welcome, wander into the Green Witch’s never before seen potion room and bewitched attic. But don’t leave too soon; you’re the special guest at the Green Witch’s deadly dinner party where she and her menacing Tricksters await your arrival.
The Tooth Fairy: This twisted tooth fairy steals more than just baby teeth as he drags his victims out their bedroom window and into a world of deranged dentistry. Unbelievable special effects include a blackout room through which guests must feel their way out, a disorienting x-ray strobe light room, and a final encounter with the massive tooth fairy, himself. Say aahhh.
Voodoo – Order of the Serpent: The haunting legend of Papa Legba continues as guests follow him on his foreboding journey to conjure the serpent demon goddess in the outskirts of New Orleans. Trudge cautiously through the cursed swamps of the Deep South, where creatures search the murky bogs for their next bloody sacrifice and demons curse the innocent with Voodoo hexes.
The Gunslinger’s Grave: A Blood Moon Rises: Deadly howls and a full blood moon mark your impending doom as werewolves overrun the crime stricken old west town. Walk in the bloody footsteps of a betrayed and left for dead gunslinger on his path of retribution against the Skinwalkers.
The Deadly 7, a sadistic crew of terrifying monsters representing each of the seven deadly sins, return to the fog of Knott’s Scary Farm this year. Together they prowl the darkest corners of Scary Farm’s midways and scare zones serving their master, The Green Witch.
So you’ve got shows, you’ve got mazes…now you have to get there by conquering the scare zones. Did we mention there were 160 acres of Scare Zones? Good luck not getting scared before your first maze. Here’s what Knott’s Scary Farm has in store for its guests:
Ghost Town Streets is the original and largest, most terrifying scare zone that started it all. Bands of half-human, half-animal monsters prowl the streets and inhabit the fog, while the notoriously startling sliders, lunge from every fog-filled corner of the land. Fiesta De Los Muertos fuses dance music, colorful costumes, and larger than life stilt walkers in a dance party scare zone. It’s the ultimate late night celebration of Dia de los Muertos. On the Boardwalk, clowns crave your undying attention in the CarnEVIL scare zone. New this season, the Hollow scare zone will terrorize guests as the ominous Headless horseman prowls the fog-filled streets along with his army of the undead, treacherously blending into the shadowy night as they frighten all whom they encounter.
You can check out the whole event announcement below
You’ve got the information on new and returning attractions, you’ve watched the event video- now you need the important part. How do you get into Knott’s Scary Farm?
There are a myriad of ways to get your tickets for Scary Farm. Here’s a quick rundown:
- The Knott’s Scary Farm Pass –unlimited visits to all 24 event nights. Current 2016 Knott’s Berry Farm Season Passholders can purchase the pass at the limited time price of $75, now through Sept. 18 (while supplies last, plus applicable fees); the general public can purchase the pass for $85, now through Sept. 18 (while supplies last, plus fees). All Season Long Parking is valid for Knott’s Scary Farm nights.
- Single night tickets are $40 – $52 depending on the event night when purchased online (plus applicable fees).
- Fright Lane with Skeleton Key offers unlimited priority access to all mazes and unlocks ONE time access to all four standalone Skeleton Key Rooms filled with unnerving terrors, interactive secrets and exclusive scenes. Guests will also receive a commemorative lanyard and collectible keychain. Fright Lane with Skeleton Key passes start at $75. (Separate theme park admission required, and not included)
- Combo Tickets, offering admission and Fright Lane with Skeleton Key are an especially great value offering savings of up to $37, versus purchasing each item separately at the ticket booths.
- Fast Lane offers unlimited priority access to many of Knott’s world-class coasters starting at $70 per person. Fast Lane is valid during regular Knott’s Berry Farm operation and for Knott’s Scary Farm operation on the date of intended use. (separate theme park admission required, and not included)
- Boo-fet dinner at Mrs. Knott’s Chicken Dinner Restaurant and Spurs Chophouse invites guests to feed the beast before Knott’s Scary Farm opens each night. Meals include a collectible 2016 souvenir cup, which includes unlimited complimentary refills on the event night and $0.99 refills for the rest of the 2016 season. After dinner, enjoy early entry into Knott’s Scary Farm a few minutes before it opens to other mortals. Boo-fet dinner is $27.99 +tax when purchased online and $32.99 +tax when purchased at the door. (Separate theme park admission required, and not included)
- Knott’s Scary Farm parking is $20 per vehicle and can be purchased online (plus applicable taxes and fees) or at the parking booth upon arrival. All Season Long Parking is valid for Knott’s Scary Farm nights.
Knott’s Scary Farm runs September 22, 23, 24, 29, 30, October 1, 2, 6, 7, 8, 9, 13, 14, 15, 16, 20, 21, 22, 23, 27, 28, 29, 30, and 31st. Park Hours are 7:00pm – 1:00am select Thursdays, Sundays, and Halloween Night and 7:00pm – 2:00am Fridays and Saturdays.